Δευτέρα, 12 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011
Greetings for every from the openSUSE Conference in Nuremberg!
We are very pleased to announce the new issue (191) of openSUSE Weekly News in Greek.
In this issue you will read about:
* Pascal Bleser: My talks at the openSUSE Conference 2011
* Pascal Bleser: On communication, cultural differences, and the openSUSE Conference
* Jos Poortvliet: CLS, DS, COSCUP… Plasma Active, ARM, …
* Andrew Wafaa: What the openSUSE Conference means to me
* Jan Weber: Keysigning Party, Web Of Trust, PGP? What’s that all about?
As well as many interesting news about openSUSE and useful advice, which can make our lives easier.
Enough said though... Read more at: http://own.opensuse.gr, http://el.opensuse.org/Weekly_news or www.os-el.gr
We are always looking forward to receiving your comments as well as suggestions regarding things you would like to read about in our next issue.
The openSUSE Weekly News is being translated in the Greek language from issue #150. You can read older translated issues here: http://el.opensuse.org/Κατηγορία:Weekly_news_issues
Efstathios Agrapidis (efagra)
We rock baby and we like it