Παρασκευή, 13 Μαΐου 2011
Hello out there,
Due to the FOSSCOMM conference (the majority of the greek openSUSE community was there staying asleep) we delayed (a lot) starting the translating procedure. However I am very pleased to announce the new issue (174) of openSUSE Weekly News in Greek in (almost) time.
A lot of thanks to the translators for their speed and efforts.
In this one you will read about:
* Alex Eftimie: GSoC 2011: PackageKit and AppStream integration for Software Center
* Sebastian Kügler: Plasma Active at Tokamak 5
* openSUSE Ambassadors are rocking all over the world
* h-online/Thorsten Leemhuis: Kernel Log: Coming in 2.6.39 (Part 3) - Architecture and infrastructure
* Greek openSUSE Ambassadors: openSUSE in Fosscomm 2011
And of course many many interesting news about openSUSE, plus usefull
advice for making our lives easier.
Enough... read more at: own.opensuse.gr or at
Looking forward to hearing your comments, advice and anything you would
like to read about at the next issue.
Efstathios Agrapidis (efagra)