Τετάρτη 15 Σεπτεμβρίου 2010

How to create a Geeko usb creator part1

How to create a Geeko usb creator


Part 1

 There are many things I like in openSUSE as an Operating System, but beyond the OS I also really like the Geeko mascot. I also like making various things out of nothing and made by mostly garbage. So one day I was watching at some Geeko pics and after that I started goofing around the net where I saw an article about distributions on usb. That's when it came to me.
 I decide that I would try to make a Geeko usb creator. (others write poem's, others music, others paint, I made my first Geeko and the next will be even better)

So I took:
1) a 1.5 m usb expansion cable
2) 2 empty water bottles 
3) a knife
4) paper tape
5) 8 m of plaster gaza
6) lids ,wire, plastic straws
7) green paint, a small brush and a black marker for the eyes

Now I took the 2 bottles and cut their bottoms
and then I put them one inside the other and tape them
 after that I passed the cable and made a cut and bend the upper part of the bottle so that it'll look like a head(to me at least)
after that I took the straws and made the front legs and when I put  the straws inside the body i bond them with the wire from a hole I opened on the upper part of the body, then i took some lids and by passing wire through them I made the back legs,unfortunately I have no photo from that procedures,after that I put tape around.



 here it ends the 1 part of this How to, I really hope you liked it and maybe some of you even try it and improve it.
Kostas 'Warlordfff' Koudaras

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Άδεια Creative Commons
Αυτή η εργασία χορηγείται με άδεια Creative Commons Αναφορά προέλευσης - Παρόμοια Διανομή 3.0 Μη εισαγόμενο .